By Yvonne Brooks
1. Never give half-hearted gifts. The same will return to you.
2. Giving to others benefit them. However; you always benefit the most.
3. You are not the only one with resources and support to give to others. Someone is always waiting to take your place.
4. Stop looking for a “Thank You” note when you give. Looking for the note limits your ability to receive.
5. Our good works and generosity is like sowing a seed that produces a harvest seasonally. Take inventory of your harvest so far, and make the correct changes if you would like a bigger harvest.
6. Failure to be generous is the foundation for unfulfillment and lack. You only hurt yourself when you fail to invest quality time in self-empowerment, family development and community improvement.
7. Practice generosity first in your own home. Share kindness with your spouse and children first before exposing yourself as a fraud to the community.
8. Do not withhold promises. Check out the story of Ananias and Sapphira.
9. Stewardship requires responsibility. What are your specific written plans for using your resources wisely for the next 12 months?
10. Never oppress others under your influence. The oppression of others is like taking a withdrawal without any deposit. A bankrupt and tormented life awaits all those who choose this path.
11. Give generously to those assigned to you. Be the first to empower others.
12. Get rich in patience, love, joy, kindness, generosity, humility, forgiveness, self-control and then money.
13. Care for the poor and the powerless in your community. We are all responsible for the well-being of each other.
14. Look after orphans and widows in distress. Thank God, you are in a position to help.
15. Be proactive and create a family legacy for providing resources and education for those in need of support and protection in your community.
16. If you’re dishonest with little, you will be dishonest with much,
17. Complaining and worrying about your financial situation puts you backward about 365 days.
18. Abundance, increase and favor follow those with a written plan. Start writing!
19. Tithe 10% of all your earnings for the improvement of your community.
20. Pay yourself 10%, this is an excellent way to honor yourself.
21. Save/invest 10% for future. What would you like your children, the community and others to say about you after you have left the planet?
22. Allow 70% of your earnings for household and family expenses. Try to reduce this amount as you increase in knowledge.
23. Give thanks for everything! This is essential for activating more increase.
Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Yvonne_Brooks