Change is Transformation
Transforming culture is designed to be organization-wide and enacted over a set time. A shift in the business culture of an organization coming from a change in the underlying strategy and processes that the organization has used in the past.
- it needs to be implemented at all levels and embedded in the culture of the organisation.
- Colleagues need to be motivated and you need to understand what motivates them.
- Communication needs to be open and consistent to really understand and clarify mutual expectations
Here at Growth Engineering we have been directly involved in designing, communicating and implementing transformational change with one of our clients, saving them 4 million.
Understanding the secrets of the maze leads to a happy life.
“Who Moved My Cheese? It’s Not Fair!”
They need an answer…
This is the key difference between activity and productivity.
Obviously Hem and Haw found more cheese.
- Holding on to the illusion of Cheese when it is no longer there did nothing but make him feel bad about himself and his life.
- The quicker he moved on the sooner he would have found Cheese
- Old beliefs about Cheese did not help
- Keep life simple, if the Cheese is not there, find new Cheese, don’t over analyze or complicate.
- Change with the situation and envision success
- Learn from mistakes and use them to plan for the future